Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Limerick Fun

5 hail mary’s and 3 our father’s
There’s a guy that I knew back in school
I admired him – he was SO cool
He fulfilled all my needs
When we did dirty deeds
Now I’m raising his baby Raul


tsk tsk
A dirty deed-doer, Scott
Robbed a bank and made off with a lot
But police were a chasin’
Even though he was racin’
Now in the state prison he’ll rot


Middle of the Night
Well beyond midnight in bed
This question throughout him did spread
Is it early or late?
That depends on you, mate
Did you pick up or lay down your head?


Childcare
For my first job I often recall
I would babysit kids short and tall
‘twas a time not forgotten
For those kids sure were rotten
So I duct taped them all to the wall!


Meow...
A time I will never forget
(And surely have not forgot yet)
Was my cats (my dear babies)
Needed shots for their Rabies
But instead they clawed up the dear vet!


God don't make junk...
Being nude should not be a big deal
There are many to whom it appeal
Though not blessed with beauty
They consider it duty
God’s birthday suit worn with great zeal

No comments:

Post a Comment