Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Twist on a Few Nursery Rhymes

Rockabye Baby at treetop’s peak
What kind of parents would use this technique?
Someone call social service
This is making me nervous
His mother must be some kind of freak!

Wee Willie Winkie went to the city
Looking for a girl that would show some pity
With a name that wretched
We bet he’d like to stretch it
Cuz his wee willie winkie’s itty bitty

Jack be nimble and try to be quick
But why’d you jump over a candle stick?
If you slip in the grass
You’ll burn your ass
And then can’t sit down for a week!

Old Mother Hubbard and her empty shelf
Who’d she think would feed her dog – Santa’s elf?
Call the SPCA
They’ll haul him away
It’s ok – she did this to herself

Pease Porridge hot is a thing to behold
But it won’t get eaten when it’s pease porridge cold
After more than a week
It looks pretty bleak
And after nine days resembles like slime mold

There’s an APB out on a guy named Georgie
Also answers to the name of Porgy
He’s been seen kissing
The girls who are missing
Arrest him before he starts an orgy

Now I lay me down to rest
I pray the Lord my soul be blessed
If I should die before I wake
I blame my bloomin’ tummy ache
My mother’s cooking’s not the best

No comments:

Post a Comment